Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fedorable!!

So I am super excited!  A few months ago I participated in a boutique to support a family that is adopting from China.  I took my quilts and sat all day long but didn't sell one.  At the end of the day I was super blessed to meet the hosting family, but convinced that God just wanted me to hang out all day with Charles, which was really nice.

A couple of months later I got an email from a gal named Kara who owns a business making hats for kids.  Her first hat is a beanie and she donates a portion of the profits to an organization called Surfers Healing, which helps kids with autism.  She recently added a new hat to her line and was looking for "something to do with China" to donate a percentage of her profits to and Sara from the boutique gave her my name.  Just Like God.  We are so quick to write things and experiences off never considering that there is a plan in place...a will in motion.

So please check out this company and consider buying hats for all the sweet blessings in your lives.  The fedora is the one Henry is getting a percentage of but really the other hat she sells is so cute as well.  I can't wait to get a photo of him wearing one....I can't wait....I can't wait. Go to the secret sale link for special pricing.
http://www.elislids.com/fedorable_secretsale/

http://www.elislids.com/

Here is the blog that tells about Henry:) and its super fun to read..make sure you scroll down, all the fedoras are on it.

http://www.elislids.com/blog/

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable. Henry is going to look SO cute in one of these fedoras!

    ReplyDelete