Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday

Its Finally Friday!  What a week!!  My mom had surgery and the doctor was very happy with how well she did.  My sisters and I have formed a small army, taking care shifts and its so nice to all be working together and hanging out with mom.  Meanwhile on the home front I finished a HUGE portion of the Homestudy paperwork and we are gearing up for the fundraiser on November 6th that the Persian Fellowship is sponsoring.  What wonderful people they are! 
To sum up:  The Lord is good...all the time:)

Here are a few photos from Shepherd's Field...They were trying on costumes this week getting ready for Halloween...Henry is the Dragon.


2 comments:

  1. SO thankful that your mom is doing well and surgery was successful. Bless you all as you take care of her. LOVED the Halloween photos!!! Henry is precious!!! PAckage didn't come today but will probably be here Monday! I am saving room for it. :) We have three suitcases going to SF. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo is my absolute favorite!! It is SO adorable and sweet!

    ReplyDelete